The Start

Well, after quite a bit of dithering I have finally arrived at the next stage of wargamer egotism by starting a Blog. Nothing fancy, just bits and pieces as they attract my attention and I feel the need to get them out onto the web. 

These are most likely to cover my wargaming interests of the Ancient, Medieval and Early Modern periods. There may be the odd thing about re-enactment/living history and LRP as well; you have been warned ...

To kick things off, and so I can see how this all looks, here are a few pictures of some of my C4th CE Romans (15mm).

The figures are mostly Lurkio, apart from 3 of the generals who are a mix of Donnington and Legio Heroica, and the camp model which is from Baueda via Magister Militum.

Generals


Guard infantry


Ioviani Seniores



Celtae Seniores



The camp



Comments

  1. Cool models, really nice paint. I look forward to more MeG content.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Will get some stuff up shortly no doubt with that initial burst of enthusiasm :-)

      Delete
  2. So good to see you doing this! :-) Fantastic to see all of your stuff in one place without scrolling through Facebook posts. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice to see your new blog, added to my favorites !
    +1 with Doreen comment;-)

    Cheers

    Gilles " one day PUNCH, one day thefrenchjester, one day Arlequin;-)"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

MeG Skullrollers 2021 - Lists, Lists, Lists

Britcon 2023 - The Army Lists

Britcon 2022 - All The Lists